Ksilink’s governance reflects its strong partnership between the public and private sectors. Our Board of Directors and committees ensure translational feasibility, market access and sustainability.
Chairman of the Ksilink Association
Former president of the University of Strasbourg, chair of the League of European Research Universities (LERU) and Director-general for research and innovation at the French ministry for higher education, research and innovation.
Founder of Ksilink
Former CEO of Institut Pasteur Korea and founder of the Biotech Qurient Therapeutics, Ulf founded Ksilink in 2013. In 2017 he became CEO of the Luxembourg Institute of Health. He is member of our board where he sits as scientific and strategic advisor.
Member of the French Academy of Technologies and the Academia Europeae, former CEO of Inserm (2007-2014), Professor André Syrota was at the origin of Ksilink and its Chairman from 2013 to 2018. He is now Honorary Chairman of the association.
Board of Directors:
- Alain Beretz, Chairman of Ksilink
- Uwe Bicker, Rector, University of Heidelberg
- Serge Braun, CSO, AFM Téléthon
- Oliver Brüstle, CEO, Life & Brain GmbH
- Michel de Mathelin, Vice President, University of Strasbourg
- Franck Lethimonnier, Health Technologies Institute Director, INSERM
- Ralf Kindervater, CEO BioPro Baden Württemberg GmbH
- Bert Klebl, Managing Director, Lead Discovery Center GmbH
- Claudia Mayer, Coordinator International Cooperations, German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ)
- Andreas Meyer-Lindenberg, Director General, Central Institute for Mental Health (ZI)
- Ulf Nehrbass, Founder, Scientific & Strategic advisor of Ksilink
- Marco Pintore, CEO, Biovalley France
- Jacques Volckmann, Head of R&D France, Sanofi
- Wolfram Zimmermann, CSO, Myriamed GmbH
Independent Scientific Advisory Committee
The Independent Scientific Advisory Committee assists the Board of Directors in defining Ksilink’s general orientations, programs and scientific approaches. It is composed of internationally renowned experts in phenotypic drug discovery and translational science.
Portfolio Steering Committee
The Portfolio Steering Commitee is composed of representatives from members of the Ksilink association. It aims in evaluating new and ongoing programs, creating synergies and establishing a common translational vision.
Finance and Audit Committee
The Audit Committee oversees the management of Ksilink regarding its accounting, risk management and investment policy.